Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Circle of Geese Color Wheel

This week I decided to do a little color therapy...oh, I mean color theory.  I found this great paper piecing tutorial here to make a color wheel.  Using a little help from one of my favorite blogs, In Color Order, I set out on a course to make this...


I'm so glad I did this project because the colors in my head were getting all mixed up.  I needed to go back to basics for a bit.  Now, I think all my colors are in line and singing together nicely.  And I have a great spot for this mini wall quilt in my sewing room right above my cutting table.  So when I start having a mixed up color day (isn't that a Dr. Seuss book?), I can refer to my lovely color wheel.  All I have left to do is quilt the top and add the binding.  It makes me want to sing! Oh happy day!

8 comments:

  1. Colour is always good!!! Nothing better..:O) welcome to blogland..:O))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm visiting from the vintage sheets blog...thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on Vintage sheet blog :) Lovely stuff! Welcome to blogging and the addiction of vintage sheets and lovely giveaway over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to do one of those too. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also found you on Vintage Sheet blog, thanks for the fun giveaway, you have great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over from the VSB and this looks impressive, very neet - I've not tried one......yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the wonderful comments! Everyone is so super nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...