Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thrifting (is that a word?)

I was lucky to find a few vintage pillowcases and bed sheets this week!  I found the one pictured below that I absolutely love the colors!  I keep looking at it with a big smile on my face wondering what to make.  I think I'll let it sit for awhile and think about all the possibilities.  I'm not sure if I'll ever come across the same pattern again, so it's a lot of pressure to find just the right project to showcase the colors.  But this is supposed to be all fun, right?  



Any ideas or thoughts?  Recommendations?  It's a full size bed sheet so I could make a couple things.  My first thoughts are an apron so I can see the colors everyday in the kitchen, a doll dress for my daughter's American Girl doll, and/or a skirt. Oh the possibilities... For now, I'll just look at it and smile :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...