Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tender and Crisp Chicken Legs with Sweet Tomatoes

Dinner is served thanks to Jamie Oliver's recipe called Tender and Crisp Chicken Legs with Sweet Tomatoes.  This is a beautiful dish with chicken, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes, and garlic bulbs.  You can throw in cannellini beans or small potatoes too.  Doesn't this look so colorful?  The yellow pear-shaped tomatoes are from my garden.  It all goes straight into a pan in a preheated oven for 1-1/2 hours.  I love these one pan meals.  Jamie makes it so easy.




And voila!  You have yummy chicken with veggies and soft garlic to smear on bread.  I lost those vibrant colors during cooking, so sad.  I think next time I'll add fresh basil and uncooked yellow tomatoes before serving.  But either way, it tastes so good!  The recipe is in the book Jamie's Dinners.
 (Did you notice my Dansk Kobenstyle casserole pan?  I'm on the hunt for more!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...