Saturday, October 29, 2011

Forest Fancies Bake-Serve-Store Casserole Set

I found this Pyrex set today!  It was so nice to find all three bowls in the same place and the one lid.  I believe all the bowls came with lids at one time but I like to display this set stacked so one lid on top will do just fine.  It seems this is not a very popular set among Pyrex collectors but I like to bring these out in the fall.  The beige color and design seem autumn-ish to me.  


These are Forest Fancies Bake Serve Store Casserole Set #471, #472, and #473.  According to Pyrex Love website, they were released in 1981 so I guess they are barely vintage!  In addition, I have the large Forest Fancies bowl that I use mostly for salads.  It's so fun deciding what to dress my food in each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...