Friday, October 21, 2011

Brownie Headband

This reversible headband was a request for my friend's daughter who is in Girl Scout brownies.  I used Girl Scout fabric on one side and a vintage bed sheet on the other side.  This bed sheet is so great because the light blue color is the Girl Scout brownie color!  It's such a great match!  Not to mention, this 2nd grade brownie will be a walking example of repurposing.  I think she deserves an extra fun patch!



For those of you who are interested in making these neat reversible headbands, I will be posting a tutorial soon.  I have made so many of these for shows and friends that I'd love to share the fun!  Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Julie you are so talented! I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm trying to find some time to put a tutorial on my blog...maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...